Created in the year of 2006, Neobux has become one of the most highly recognizable Paid to Click (PTC) and hosting sites across the World Wide Web. Users are able to earn compensation by clicking advertisements and utilizing their renowned referral system, or even by hosting their company’s ads in order to generate increased traffic to their site. While Neobux is a great tool for both consumers and advertisers alike, it is common for members to require assistance in troubleshooting Neobux login and account options, and a step-by-step guide is often in order.
How to Sign up for a Neobux Account
Registering for a new account on Neobux follows a similar process as most other PTC and related sites. As long as you have a personal email and viable payment account (Paypal, Payza, or NETELLER), then signing up as a new user should be a seemingly effortless operation.
– First, you are going to want to navigate to the blue “Register” icon in the top right corner, next to the Neobux login icon.
– You will now be presented with the registration form, where you will be required to provide a username, password, personal email, payment email, birth year, and your referrer’s username if applicable.
– Now you will come to a “verification code” box, similar to a traditional Captcha, and all you need to do is copy the specified characters into the box nearby.
– Review Neobux’s “Terms and Conditions” and acknowledge that you have done this by checking off the associated box.
– Press “Continue”.
– Verify your new Neobux account by proceeding through the email confirmation process.
How to Login on Neobux
Utilizing the Neobux login feature is even more of a simplified task than registration. Although they ensure optimal security during sign in, the process is quick and convenient for users to access.
– Locate the “Login” option in the upper right hand corner, next to the small icon of your country’s flag.
– Enter your established username.
– Key in your password in the following box.
– Enter your secondary password if necessary for added security.
– Hit the “Send” button to continue onto your Neobux account page.
How to Recover Your Neobux Password
It is common to lose track of sign-in information, especially if you have multiple accounts across the web. Fortunately, Neobux provides members with a way to easily recover and reset their passwords.
– Once you’ve accessed the Neobux login screen, click the “Recover Password” option under the on-screen keyboard.
– Provide your username, birth year, and confirm the verification code provided.
– Access the email associated with your Neobux account in order to receive your newly assigned password.
How to Delete Your Neobux Account
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to delete your Neobux account on queue, but there are some steps that you can take in order to successfully suspend your account.
– Do not login for a 90 day time period. Accounts that are inactive for over 90 days are automatically suspended.
– Submit a support ticket at (http://www.neobux.com/?u=st) in order to request further assistance from Neobux staff in deleting or suspending your account.
The popularity surrounding Neobux is steadily growing due to it’s prominent stance in the PTC industry. By following these troubleshooting tips during your time on Neobux, you will be sure to have a hassle-free and profitable experience!